Thursday, September 13, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 14-9-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I've had a few days off work this week because I have a friend staying with me I  haven't seen for about 12 years.  It's been wonderful catching up with her.  She has to go home tomorrow morning, which is a shame, but re-connecting like this after all these years has been a real treat.

It's my elder son's 14th birthday tomorrow.  He hasn't asked to have a party or anything, so I'm not entirely sure what we will do to celebrate.  Other than yum cha on Sunday...

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you get to spend time with your friend. Good luck with the birthday. That's getting to the age where they don't really want to do anything with their parents anymore, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete