Monday, June 18, 2018

Weekly Goals 18-6-18

Not sure how it happened, but I completely blanked on writing my weekly goals post yesterday.  But better late than never, eh?

Anyway, it's the same story.  Revision.

I have about ten chapters left to edit, and they are the ones that need the most work, so I'm only aiming to get through four this week.  I hope I can manage it.  It's already proving to be a very busy week.

My pub quiz team has won the last two weeks, so I'm hoping we can make that three in a row this week.  Not sure if we'll manage though, because one of our regular team members is taking a few weeks off for the World Cup.

My son turns eleven on Thursday.  My younger son.  Can't quite figure out how that happened....

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. It seems like revision never ends, doesn't it? And it's still Monday over here so you got it up in time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with revision. They feel never ending, but then they do end and you're like, "WHAT DO I DO NOW?????" LOL

    ReplyDelete