Friday, June 15, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 15-6-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Yes, I know I celebrate that every week, but I think days off work need to be celebrated.  Especially when it's been a busy and challenging week.

I have very little planned for this weekend other than my usual chores, so I hope I can get a few more chapters of my book edited.  I've done seven this week already, so I'm not behind, but it would be great to get another one or two done before Monday.

I have my parents coming for dinner tomorrow night, so I have to figure out what I want to cook.  And cook it.  So I'd like to get all the other chores out of the way today so I can spend some time in the kitchen tomorrow.  I really enjoy cooking, but the day-to-day kind of meals I have to try and throw together after a busy day at work begin to become a drag.  Cooking something new and delicious will be fun.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I always think the weekend is something to celebrate. Have fun cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm late to this post, so I hope your weekend was lots of fun or relaxing.

    ReplyDelete