Monday, July 4, 2016

Weekly Goals 4-7-16

My big goal this week is to get my book sent off to my agents (hopefully by tonight).

After that, it's just to get over this horrible cold I'm suffering one so my brain might work right.

I have to decide then, what to work on next.  I have a book I wrote last year that needs revising, but I also have a book I was halfway through when I stopped to revise My Murder Year for my agents.  Unfortunately, in the interim, I heard some agents talking about how many books on that subject they've been seeing, so I've kind of cooled on that idea.

I also have a bunch of 'finished' books that could probably do with a re-read to see if they might be salvageable.  So I might do that, and see if there is anything I can rescue to be my next project.

Any suggestions from the audience?  What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad that there are a lot of books on the subject, but if you've cooled on it, there's no helping that. Maybe you'll finish it someday, or find a way to use it with one of those salvage books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sucks to have done something that now looks like it's been done too much. Do you have a unique take?

    ReplyDelete