Friday, July 15, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things 15-7-16



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

The first week of the school holidays is almost finished and we've survived.  One more week to go…

I sent my agents a snapshot of the projects I have lurking in my hard-drive so they could help me decide what to work on next, and both agree that I should get to work on the book I drafted during Camp NaNo last year.  So I will be diving back into the messy world of Sam and Amy once the film festival finishes in a couple of weeks.

I'm heading up the coast tomorrow to spend the day with a friend who lives at the beach.  My older son is staying with her, so we will go and pick him up.  Hopefully the weather will be nice because I feel like a nice long walk on the beach, even if it is still cold.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to the beach, although the weather is quite different here :). Good luck with the remaining week of kids at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to have such generous friends that live on the beach! I hope you have a great time and good luck on the Sam & Amy story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the writing project! I love the beach, too.

    Yvonne V

    ReplyDelete