Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekly Goals 7-12-15

It's pretty much business as usual over here.  My goal this week, as it has been every week for the last month or so, is to finish revising Sidewalks so I can send it back to my agent.

I did some major surgery on it over the weekend, but I'm not sure I fixed anything or made it worse.  We shall see...  I still need to go through and fix the ripple-downs that the changes have made, then I will read the whole thing through again to see if it works now.

I'm starting to kind of hate this book...

At work my goal is to finish the huge administrative task I took on.  At the time, I thought it would be a quick, easy thing I could knock out in an afternoon.  Um...  Not so much.

I also plan to keep up the pre-quiz night gym visit if possible.  It's only one extra time a week, but I'm sure it will make a difference.

What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Sometimes it's just so frustrating to be continuously revising that you start to blame the book. I hope you stick with it. And good luck with your huge work task.

    ReplyDelete