Sunday, December 20, 2015

Weekly Goals 21-12-15

Winding down toward the end of the year now...  Two more days at work (not that I'm counting...who am I kidding? I'm checking the time every 15 minutes) then almost 3 weeks of vacation.  I am SO looking forward to it.

So my goal this week is to get my little revision of STUMPED finished and sent off to my agent before Christmas.  It's not a big job, so I figure I can get it done quickly.

Then I'll have time to catch up on reviews for my critique group and reading and lounging on the beach.  I may do a little work on My Murder Year, but basically I'm cruising until January 11 when I get back from vacation.

I plan to read a lot of books.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Best on getting your revisions done. Enjoy your time off!

    Thanks for the blitz, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost three weeks sounds amazing! You should be able to get lots done. I hope you have some fun, too.

    ReplyDelete