Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Goals 16-11-15

Once again, this week is all about revision.  I'm eleven chapters from the end in this round so I know I'll be through by the end of the week.  Then I'd really like someone who hasn't already read it to look it over with fresh eyes.

So I'm looking for volunteers.  I will have some very specific questions for you because this revision has been very focused on a couple of key things.  And you'll need to be able to read quickly.  I really want to be able to turn this back in to my agent by the end of the month.

If you're interested, and haven't already read an earlier draft of The Sidewalk's Regrets for me, leave a note in the comments or drop me an email (katelarkindale (at) gmail (dot) com).  I'd be happy to read for you in exchange, now or at some later date.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could help, sorry :(. This week's just really busy for me. I hope you find your volunteers.

    ReplyDelete