Friday, November 15, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things 15-11-13



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 


So, what am I celebrating this week?




The big thing is that my book has a release date (January 3rd).  I'm so excited about that.  I should have a cover soon too, and I can't wait to share that with you all.  My publisher makes gorgeous covers, so I have great faith that it's going to be a beauty!

My cold has largely gone.  It's left me with a lingering cough that's annoying, but I can live with it.  It just makes climbing the hill to work every morning an adventure.  I feel like a wheezing old lady....

I feel like I've settled into my new job.  There are definitely some challenges ahead, but I think I know what they are, so at least I'm prepared for them.

What are you celebrating this week?

8 comments:

  1. I am celebrating that I am back in full time self-employment thanks to first film luck and some great looking forward plans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. January 3rd! Two months away. That's awesome. I can't wait to see the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your release date and soon to be cover, woooooooot!!!!! Haven't been too regular 'round here, will poke around till I find the post which tells more about your new gig (and congrats on that as well, whatever it is). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on your release date! Glad to hear you're feeling better as well. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for that cold being almost gone and for getting into the groove at work. I can't wait to see your cover!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh a release date! I'll put in my diary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your release date!! that is HUGE news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the release date is getting closer. Looking forward to see the result.

    ReplyDelete