Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teasing....

I just got my cover art from my publisher and holy crap is it beautiful!  I never imagined that my book's cover could look so amazing.  I can't wait to share it with you all, so you can all see this thing of beauty.

But you'll have to wait...  That's the teasing thing.  But not for long.  I will be unveiling the cover of AN UNSTILL LIFE (formerly, The Boyfriend Plague) on Friday.

And there will be other people out there in blog-land helping me to share over the next week too.  So pop back here on Friday to get a first peek, and I'll keep you updated about where else you may catch it as the days go by.


4 comments:

  1. I think I have to say I preferred the original title....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. More catchy. The new one sounds literary, but not as distinctive.

      Delete
  2. It was catchier, but it really didn't capture the story the way it turned out. An Unstill Life works better.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cruel to tease us like this. I can't wait for the reveal :)

    ReplyDelete