Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bad blogger....

For over two years I've been really good about keeping to my every two days blogging schedule.  But this year, I'm really struggling to think of things to blog about.  I feel like I've said everything I have to say about everything, but that's not even remotely true.  There are a million things I haven't even touched on here.

So I'm looking forward to April and the A - Z blogging challenge.  That's going to kick my butt, but hopefully it will reignite my blogging to the point where I can get back to blogging more regularly.  I usually don't theme my A-Z posts, but this year I've decided to do an A - Z of film reviews.  Just for a change, y'know?

I'll do a mix of older films and newer films, and will try and post a mixture of good and bad reviews.  Hopefully you'll find them interesting, and that you might want to go out and watch some of them.

Are you blogging A - Z in April?   Do you have a theme?


3 comments:

  1. I can barely think up things to write about for my once-a-week posts. I don't know how anyone can come up with a whole months' worth.
    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of the A - Z April challenge, but that sounds interesting. I don't think I'll be doing it because of Camp NaNoWriMo this April. But it sounds really cool -- and hard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, do I understand not coming up with things to write about for the blog.

    I'm doing the A to Z challange too. Started with the warm-up, the blog hop within a blog hop. Looking forward to reading your film reviews.

    ReplyDelete