Sunday, October 11, 2026

Weekly Goals 12-10-26

 It's the start of my four days off today, so today is the day I start a new book.  I know who my main characters are and a little about them, but that's about it.  I know the first scenes I want to write, so that's a bonus.  We'll see what happens.

If things go well, I'm hoping I can get between 15K and 20K written before Friday.  Unfortunately, I have a really sore back, so I'm not sure that sitting for as long each day as I'll need to is a good idea.  I'll just have to remember to get up and walk around every hour or so.  Hoping that's going to improve by tomorrow when I have to teach again.

Don't really have any other goals at this point for the week.  I think that's a big enough one to get on with.

What are you hoping to achieve this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment