This week is going to be nuts as we go live with our new ticketing system and get the new website prepared to go live next week. Seaon launch is 4 September, so both things need to be working properly by then. Ack!
The first step is done - our current sales platform is suspended. I thought doing this might be a big job, but in reality, it was very simple. I managed to get that done at the airport in Auckland last night.
So, I'm starting this busy week tired. It was a big weekend, with three concerts and some traveling. I did manage to get the afternoon on Saturday to have a bit of a wander around Auckland which was nice. I usually don't have time to do much outside what I have to do for my job.
Because this week is such a busy one, I'm not making any writing goals. Writing is going to have to wait until after all this madness at work is over.
What are your goals this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment