Sunday, August 23, 2026

Weekly Goals 24-8-26

 This week is going to be nuts as we go live with our new ticketing system and get the new website prepared to go live next week.  Seaon launch is 4 September, so both things need to be working properly by then.  Ack!

The first step is done - our current sales platform is suspended.  I thought doing this might be a big job, but in reality, it was very simple. I managed to get that done at the airport in Auckland last night.

So, I'm starting this busy week tired.  It was a big weekend, with three concerts and some traveling.  I did manage to get the afternoon on Saturday to have a bit of a wander around Auckland which was nice.  I usually don't have time to do much outside what I have to do for my job.

Because this week is such a busy one, I'm not making any writing goals.  Writing is going to have to wait until after all this madness at work is over.

What are your goals this week?


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes work or life takes over. I'm trying to get back into a good routine this week.

    ReplyDelete