Sunday, June 9, 2024

Weekly Goals 10-6-24

 Light Cycles finished last night.  It rained and was windy, so it wasn't a busy night.  My feet got wet and cold and my scarf got soaked.  Not the most fun I've ever had...

But it's over now, so I get my life back!  And more importantly, I get a few days off at the end of the week.  I'm planning to use them to kick-start myself back into writing.  I thought about it a lot over the weekend, and I think I'm going to work on A Stranger to Kindness.  I want to write new stuff, not edit, and that't the project I really want to write, even if it is hard.  My goal is to get three new chapters written this week.

So that and the beta reading I need to do will keep me busy.  

What are your goals this week?


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting your life back. I'm busy with work and life this week, but I'm hoping to get back into my writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading and writing, now that's what I like to hear.

    ReplyDelete