Thursday, June 20, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 21-6-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's my youngest son's 17th birthday.  How the heck am I old enough for my youngest to be 17?  Crazy!  I don't feel any different inside than I did when I was 16...

I've read through the stuff I wrote last week and some of it is okay...  I think there's definitely some stuff I need to add and change, but as a starting point, it's not too bad. I'm so in love with these characters though.  I just hope I can do them justice.  I'm going to try and find a few hours to work on it this weekend (not fixing stuff, but writing forward) so I can keep up the momentum I started last week. We have a public holiday next week and I'm hoping to take an extra day on top of that to get a couple of writing days in there.

I've made more progress on my beta reading too (I'm 13 chapters in), so I need to make some more progress on that too...

What are you celebrating this week?


2 comments:

  1. Your youngest is 17??? I swear it wasn't that long ago you were talking about your oldest reaching that age. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job working on your writing and your beta reading. It feels so good getting things done like that. Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete