Thursday, January 11, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 12/1/24

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

That first week back at work after the holidays is always a drag and feels like it goes on forever, so I'm pleased to have hit Friday.  I feel like I need a weekend!

Not that I have much planned other than the usual housework and gym excursions.  I'm going to try and see The Holdovers on Saturday and a friend invited me to go to the Botanic Gardens for the summer season of live music they have on there.  Hopefully the weather will hold out for Saturday night; it's supposed to be crapping out for a few days.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit.  I have a book to read for our book club meeting on Tuesday, so I'll get onto that.

What are you celebrating this week?



1 comment: