Sunday, December 27, 2020

Weekly Goals 28-12-20

 I'm on summer holidays now (although the weather doesn't seem to think it's summer - I'm sitting here in the clothes I write in during the winter this morning as the wind howls around the house) so I'm trying to keep goals to a minimum.

I finished the edits on Chasing the Taillights and sent them off to my publisher on Christmas morning so they wouldn't be hanging over my head for the rest of the holidays.  So now I'm free to do whatever I want for the next couple of weeks.

I plan to send off a bunch more queries for Standing Too Close before we go away on Saturday, but other than that, I have nothing writing-related planned.  In fact, this week is all about getting the house sorted out.  I've hired a carpet cleaner for this afternoon and hope that might help freshen up the living area.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Other than actually sleeping tonight at some point, I have plenty I want to work on writing-wise this week (thinking of which has contributed to this sleep problem).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, summer. I only miss it because it's winter. I hope you take some time to relax over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete