Sunday, January 13, 2019

Weekly Goals 14-1-19

I'm back from the beach!

We had perfect weather the entire time we were away and I swam in the sea every day.  It was surprisingly warm for this time of year, as was the weather which got above 34 degrees a couple of times - almost too hot!

But like all good things, the holidays must come to an end, and now it's time to get back to work.

While I was away I received ARCs of The Sidewalk's Regrets so the next couple of weeks is all about  sending out review copies in the hope of getting some reviews on or around the release date (1 February).  So if you are interested in reviewing, just let me know!  I made a start on sending requests to reviewers before I left for holiday, and have had a few responses so far, but need to do much, much more.

Which of course means that writing and editing is on the back burner until at least mid-February because the time I would have spent writing will be taken up doing marketing and publicity.  But it's important, so I will do it, and then get back to my pre-holiday projects again.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. nice targets
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach sounds so wonderful to me right now! Good luck with all your promo stuff. I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind some too hot weather right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been in relatively cool weather here in Florida, which I don't remember from a year ago, mostly because I spent more time indoors and/or just got used to the much warmer temperatures later in the year.

    Good luck getting the word out!

    ReplyDelete