Sunday, July 29, 2018

Weekly Goals 30-7-18

I'm going to be stupidly busy the next two weeks.  The film festival is on and I have tickets to at least one film each day, and sometimes two.  Plus, my boss is on holiday and we're already two people down in my team.

So it feels like setting any real goals this week might be foolish.

I will endeavour to add new chapters to my book whenever I can, but I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't get much done.  There will be time for that when the festival is over.

I have been asked to write a guest blog post, so I need to get that done this week.  I started it last night, and it seems to be going well.  I thought I might need two posts to cover my subject matter, but it looks like I might be able to fit everything in one.  But we shall see...

And finally, my goal this week is to make sure I get to the gym a few times.  If I'm going to be sitting on my ass at the movies for hours each day, I need to make sure I get some exercise in somewhere.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that is definitely a busy week. I hope you take some time to breathe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your busy week!

    ReplyDelete