Thursday, August 24, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 25-8-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  It has been a very busy week and I'm glad the weekend is here.  Although I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me too...

My cold finally seems to be disappearing, although it still isn't 100% gone yet.  I've never had a cold that's hung around this long before.  It's really annoying!

An Unstill Life got a five-star review that made me very happy.   Hopefully it will also drive some sales, but just knowing someone out there really loved the book makes me happy.

I haven't done any writing again...  So that's nothing to celebrate.  Next week I really will do some.  No, really...

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Just don't push yourself. That's a surefire way to make the cold come back. And congrats on the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to know at least one person out there really loves your work. Glad you found at least that person. Hopefully more eager readers will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only writers know how wonderful it feels to get a good review. I remember doing an author Q & A at the local library to promote Ashmore Grief. Towards the end, one lady said she loved the book so much, she thought everyone in Australia should read it. I was stoked. Comments like that are pure gold. Every positive comment, every good review, every word of encouragement is so valuable. I wish you well...both in overcoming the pesky cold, and in book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kick that cold to the mud and yey for the great review. They really do bolster the enthusiasm. X

    ReplyDelete