Sunday, July 2, 2017

Weekly Goals 3-6-17

Had a very productive day on Saturday with my ghostwriting partner and now have plenty more material to work with as I keep writing.  We found some deep themes and threads to hang the story on as well as delving into some of the less wonderful parts of her life.  I also got to see a lot of photographs  that really helped with knowing the setting of some of the events.

So this week will be all about getting all that onto the page and making a few tweaks to the chapters I've already written.  I feel like this is going to be a book that's written in chunks and pieced together somehow at the end.  Whenever we speak, things don't seem to come out in a linear way….

Other than that, I have to focus some attention on An Unstill Life because it comes out in 11 days!  Ack!  That's scary!

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. Still sounds like a fascinating project to me. In my earlier years I would've loved to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for having a productive weekend!

    I'm not surprised that things aren't coming out in a linear way, but that could just be because I've never been a linear writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known people who write like that. Somehow it still comes together in the end.

    11 days! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete