Monday, September 5, 2016

Weekly Goals 5-9-16

Having sent one book back to my agents, this week I'm back to revising Sam and Amy.  I'm hoping I can get back into the 10 chapter per week pattern I was in prior to taking that little break from it, but even if I only get through eight, I'll be happy.

It's one of those weeks where I have a lot on so finding time to write is going to take some discipline.  Last night I went to a gig (Kid Congo Powers - he was awesome) so didn't get any writing done, and on Thursday I'm going to a worldwide screening of a film to launch a record from one of my favorite bands.

So I'm going to have to hustle my butt a little if I'm going to do anything like as much revision as I hope to get done…  And I need to stop getting distracted by writing short film scripts which I've done a couple of in the last week.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments: