Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Goals 22-9-14

I'm still recovering from my major revisions, so I'm taking a little writing break to recover and catch up on some of the sleeping I didn't do while I was finishing off my book.  So this week's goals are pretty small.

I'm trying to decide which of my 4 ideas would be the best one to use for my NaNo project.  I like all of them, but none of them are stories that I'm burning to tell.  Usually when I want to start a new project, one idea burns much brighter than the others and feels like it's desperate to be told.  None of the stories I have churning through my mind right now feel like that.  So I'm hoping something will jump out at me in the next few weeks so I have a way of choosing what to write next.

What are your goals for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, November is just over a month away. This year sure has gone by fast. Good luck with picking. I'm sure one of them will push its way to the front.

    ReplyDelete