Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hiatus

It appears I have inadvertently taken a wee blogging break along with my writing break....  Apologies.  I have been very busy relaxing (or trying to), and forgot all about blogging.  But in a way, it feels right to take a break here too.  I feel like my blog posts of late have been dull and uninteresting, and I hope to find some fodder for more scintillating blogs while I am away...

At this stage I'm giving myself 2 weeks off, but I know what I'm like and know that taking that time might make me snaky.  But let's aim for a return to the blog at the end of next week.

Have a great couple of weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Go ahead and take your break. Just be sure to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are never boring. They always feel natural and honest. Like your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete