Friday, February 18, 2011

A Heartfelt Thank You

I just want to offer my thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. I have the most awesome followers in the world! You guys knew exactly what to say to pull me out of my funk. I got another query rejection today, and because of all the support I got yesterday, I was able to brush it off. I'm beginning to realize that maybe 21 query rejections isn't a lot. It feels like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things, is it really?

I'm amazed at how supportive and helpful the writing community can be. And I'm grateful for it. I'm lucky. I get to do what I love doing every day. Even if I never get a book published, that will still be the case.

So thank you everyone, especially my brilliant critique partner who made my day by sending her notes on my book just when I needed them the most!

2 comments: