
It's the end of the week, so what am I celebrating?
It's the weekend!
Well, sort of... I don't really get a real weekend this week because we're playing a concert in Christchurch on Sunday afternoon, so I have to go down there on Saturday evening. On the plus side, I'll have time to catch up with a friend who recently moved down there.
It's been as busy a week as I suspected it was going to be and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount to stuff I learned about our new system in just a few days. Luckily I have a bit of time to practice before we get the live site, and then a couple of weeks to build everything on the live site and get things tidied up so they look the way I want them to look.
No new rejections this week, which is good, I guess. Although, with so many queries still outstanding, I'd rather know for sure they're passes than to keep waiting, just in case.
I'm hoping next week will be more manageable in terms of the workload, so I'm hoping to get caught up on some things.
I had a great idea for the opening lines of a new novel. I just need to figure out the story to go with them...
What are you celebrating this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment