Sunday, March 17, 2024

Weekly Goals 18-3-24

 The Festival finished last night with a spectacular aerial dance show that used light and haze and music to create something truly amazing.  I absolutely loved it.

But now it's time to try and claw back some semblance of real life again.  And to catch up on some of the sleep I haven't had.  I don't think you can ever really catch up on lost sleep, but it's nice to try.  I have two days off during the week to start to recover, and I am very much looking forward to that. 

So this week my goals are to get my life in order again and to try and get back into a good routine. The house needs a good clean and I have booked a haircut which is very needed.  I need to try and catch up on some of the movies that have been released since the Festival started too.  Not to mention I need to do some work on my query letter - another rejection over the weekend.

I entered my query into a contest in the hope I might get some good feedback I can use to improve it.  So fingers crossed...

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting back to normal life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you enjoyed the festival so much. Enjoy your days off. Good luck with the query contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been so busy! You deserve some rest.

    ReplyDelete