Thursday, November 3, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 4-11-22

  


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And the sun is shining.  Okay, so there's also practically gale-force winds, but if you're indoors the sunshine is still lovely.  Outside, not so much...

It has been a busy week so I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  My partner is away, so I'll have the house mostly to myself since both the boys will be working at least some of the weekend.  There is a lot of garden work that needs doing, and one of my larger indoor plants looks like it needs some TLC, so it might be a gardening weekend.  

I also have a ticket to see Gilda at the classic movie session on Sunday which I'm looking forward to since I've never actually seen Gilda before.  I think it's probably the first of these classics I haven't ever seen, at least on TV.

And that's about it for this weekend. What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be a peaceful weekend. Have fun at the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend! πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸŒΎπŸŒΏπŸ… I hope you have fun in the garden.

    "I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of." —Joss Whedon

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him πŸ‘¨πŸ½ or πŸ§‘πŸ½ they/them) ~ Reference& Speculative Fiction Author, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, and Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete