Sunday, September 22, 2019

Weekly Goals: 23-9-19

I still haven't even finished reading through all the notes I got back from a CP on SHOOK, so I need to keep working through those this week.

Then I need to decide if there's actually any point in keeping on struggling with that story.  I've been working on it forever (it feels like) and never seems to quite get there.  But maybe it just needs to be left to rest for a few weeks again.

And then there's still that ending for Standing too Close that needs to be written....  And revisions on the silly little romance novel to be done.  Not to mention all the other characters and situations I have crawling around my skull right now, just waiting to be allowed out to play.

I think I need to take six months off to write.  Then I might actually get somewhere with all this.

Unfortunately we'd all starve if I did that.  So I will just have to try and scratch up as much time as I can to do all these things.

Which isn't going to happen this week.  I have two evenings in which my elder son has music performances, and one on which my younger son and I are going to his school production.  So there's not going to be any evening writing time for me this week.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. Sometimes it is just best to set a WIP aside and let it marinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it rest, but don't give up on SHOOK! It's definitely a book worth reading. Even if you have a million other things going on, I hope you don't forget it.

    ReplyDelete