Thursday, April 18, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 19-4-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's a long weekend!

And next week I'm only working two days because Thursday is a public holiday and why not have two 4 day weekends if you can?

Plus, this long weekend I'm going to be childless.  And largely alone because my partner is working most of it.

The luxury!

I haven't really decided what I'm going to do yet, but I know reading is going to be a big part of it.  And eating delicious food. Going to the gym. Maybe writing a bit.  And if there's anything worth seeing, I might go to the movies.

But just the fact I have nothing I HAVE to do makes the weekend one of infinite possibilities...

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments: