Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weekly Goals 30-10-17

With November only two days away, my goal this week is all about NaNo and getting a good start on it.

My book idea is fairly ephemeral right now, but I have some interesting characters and I'm excited to see what they might do when thrown together.  Whether this will become a book or not remains to be seen.

My goal for this week is to start strong.  Ideally I'd like to get over 10K written by Sunday so I have a little bit of a bumper for the rest of the month.  I know I have at least one weekend away during November, so I will need to have a cushion in case I can't write a few days out of the month.

In general, I can write 2K a night pretty easily when things are going well.  So fingers crossed things will flow nicely when I get started on Wednesday.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing NaNo--it's great getting out to all those write-ins. Do you ever make it to any?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaNo’s always a challenge, even when you’ve succeeded at it previously. It’s a nice reminder that creativity is always challenging.

    ReplyDelete