Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekly Goals 20-2-17

I had an amazingly productive week last week, so hope to emulate that again this week.  I had aimed to revise through Chapter 16 that week, but I made it to Chapter Twenty.  So this week I hope to get to the end of the book.

For this round, anyway.

I'm trying a new approach to revision with this book, and am focusing only on plot and making sure things make sense this time through.  Then I'll do another pass for language and voice, and another for little niggly things like overused words and punctuation.

Then I think I'll be done!

Maybe, anyway…

What are your goals for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I usually do my revisions in focused passes like that. It seems to work well. Good luck with getting through it. I'm sure you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having such a productive week last week! Hope this week is going just as well. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete