Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Goals 1-6-15

I made it past the 10K mark on the new book, so this week is all about keeping that momentum going.  I'd like to hit 16K by next Monday if possible, although 20K would be better.  I'm away for a week after that for work, so I won't get anything done that week at all.  Hopefully it won't be hard to pick up again after that…

I made it to the gym three times over the last three days, so I'm feeling better about that too.  Hopefully I can make it a couple more times this week.

I've made a whole bunch of new breads over the last week, and am ready to start experimenting with new grains.  Looking forward to seeing what kinds of delicious combinations I can come with.

I have a lot of work to do this week, with a trip to Auckland tomorrow and the public holiday yesterday shortening the week.  I think this is going to be a crazy week!

What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. 10K is impressive! Good luck shooting for 20. Dream big, right? :)

    ReplyDelete