Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly goals 2-2-15

The holidays are well and truly over, so it's time to get serious and knuckle down to achieve my goals.

This week looks like it's going to be a busy one at work, but since it's a public holiday on Friday, I make get to make up for the writing time I've missed tonight because I had to bring some work home with me.  Fingers crossed, anyway….

My goal for this week is to revise another ten or so chapters of my NA book.  I've done 13 so far, so I feel like 10 per week is a good goal.  If I manage that for the next two weeks, I should get through the whole book by mid-February.  Then, while my CPs read through that book, I'll start revising my NaNo novel.

What are your goals this week?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great - wish you the best. This is easy week for me... laundry, make curtains for the back bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That seems like a lot, but sounds like you are on it.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your upcoming holiday--I hope you get a lot of work done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's the time of year to get busy. Thanks for the Blitz comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the revisions. I'm waiting for my editor to send back the final edits for my MS. Hopefully by the endof the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bringing work home? That's new, huh. And I bet it's a welcome change to practically living at work. I hope you get everything you want to done on your day off!

    ReplyDelete