Saturday, April 18, 2015

P is for Panic

Yes, that feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and realize you haven't written an A - Z post for that day….

I am enjoying doing this totally random, pantsing it thing for the A-Z this year, but when I'm in another city, without a laptop and in a hotel with a rather wonky internet connection, it is something of a challenge.

So yes, I was up at 3am writing a panicked post on my phone in a hotel room last week.

And there was another crazed moment when I realized I'd missed a letter somehow and forgotten the O post.

Have you had any panicked, last minute posts in this year's A - Z?

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't do this with the pantsing method - I think I might have a nervous breakdown :) Good for you though!
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me! I'm so anal, I spent weeks researching, writing, and scheduling blog posts in MARCH, well before last year's A-Z in April. I often pants my Fri Celebrate posts though, and rarely get them done more than an hour before post time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planned ridiculously far ahead, so I haven't had any panic moments. That's good because I don't need any more panic in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done okay with the A-Z but I have four other bloghops and having to tie them in has been challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too panicked when i was down with food poisoning in the first week of challenge.. and missed alphabet "C"

    http://serendipityofdreams.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I've definitely panicked about a couple of my posts - I was rewriting my post for the letter A the night before, now that's organisation :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not doing A to Z, but I regularly pants my weekly blog post. That's just the way I roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah...I have been awake quite late many nights this month poring over photos. Had to reassure the spousal unit that it would end at the end of April...
    A-to-Z-er Jetgirl visiting via Forty, c'est Fantastique

    ReplyDelete