Sunday, June 4, 2023

Weekly Goals 6-6-23

I'm going to speak to the editor about Guide Us next weekend, so I'm excited about that.  Even though I know I'm going to need to do more work on it after we have that chat.  But at least I'll know where to do that work and what I need to do to get the book to the point I want it.  So my plan is to listen to her notes, spend a few days thinking them through and then take a day or two off work so I can concentrate solidly on implementing those notes.  Hopefully that will be long enough, but it really depends on how much new stuff I need to write.

I am aiming to have it all wrapped up and ready to query by the end of June.

As for this week, I don't have many goals.  With it being a holiday today, it's a short work week, so I imagine it will be busy!  I've also finally found a new place to quiz and am starting up a new quiz team on Wednesday nights.  Hopefully it's good!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your editor.
    I'll be traveling soon so this week is about getting everything ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your not busy weeks sound busy!

    ReplyDelete