Friday, June 9, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 9-6-23

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And I have absolutely nothing planned really!  I love that.

I also booked a holiday this week. To Samoa.  It will be the first time I've been out of the country since 2013 and the first time I've been back to Samoa since I lived there in the early 1980s.  Very much looking forward to that!  One of my friends who also lived there as a kid has gone over for a few months and has a house she's staying in where I can stay too.  Which is kind of perfect! 

It's been so cold here recently it will be wonderful to go somewhere warm for a week.  Especially since things at work will be seriously ramping up to the craziness I think is going to set in around September.  Good to have a break before all that.

I'm having a call with the editor next weekend, so until then, I'm just tinkering around with other things and leaving Guide Us alone. I wrote a fun little story this week based on a prompt that inspired something sci-fi - not my usual wheelhouse at all.

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment