Thursday, June 1, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 2-6-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Long weekend!  I'm still struggling with it being the King's Birthday holiday this year, after it having been Queen's Birthday my whole life, but it's still a day off.  And much needed after this week which has been rather ridiculously busy.

Not that the weekend doesn't look busy too; just a different kind of busy.

And what else am I celebrating?  Well, after five years of fairly religiously applying for a Book Bub deal, I finally got offered one.  It's toward the end of the month and I have my fingers crossed that it will give sales a boost.

The editor I'm working with has finished with Guide Us, so I'm looking forward to hearing what her suggestions are.  We just need to find a time that works for both of us to do a Zoom.  Time differences make it a little tricky, but I'm hoping to find a time that works next weekend.  Then I guess I'll be editing for a while.

And that's about it.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: