Thursday, June 29, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 30-6-23





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And I have very little planned, which is fantastic!  Plus my partner is away until Sunday night, so I have the house (mostly) to myself.  Which works well for me because I want to get some serious work done on Guide Us. In fact, I'm hoping to get the bulk of the big stuff nailed this weekend.  Then I'll just have to go through and add little bits and pieces here and there to make the new parts I've written fit organically.

Not sure I'll get that much done, but it's worth a shot, right?

I'm going to a show tonight, which I'm looking forward to even though I don't 100% love the musical.  A friend of mine is in it, and I imagine he'll be amazing!  So I'm still looking forward to it.

It's been such a busy week at work, I haven't had a chance to do much of anything else, so little room for celebration.

What are you celebrating this week?






1 comment:

  1. You should be able to get a lot done! I hope by saying that I didn't jinx you.

    ReplyDelete