Thursday, June 22, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 23-6-23

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I have put together a rough plan of what I need to do to Guide Us and am looking forward to diving in and making these changes.  I don't think it's going to be that easy - I'm changing the whole structure of the book in some ways, adding a whole bunch of new stuff, but I have around 20K to play with in terms of adding words, and I will probably find other things I need to cut too.  So that's my weekend.  Mostly, anyway.  My goal is to finish this work before I go to Samoa so I can let the book rest while I'm away, and I can come back to it with fresh eyes in August.

I feel like I've been saying I'll query this one all year, but I genuinely want to get onto that by the end of August.

An Until Life is on sale at the moment for .99c, so if you've wanted to read it and the full price was too high, well, here's your chance! Perfect Pride reading for the last week of Pride month.

And that's about it for me.  What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: