Friday, June 16, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 16-6-23



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I've had a super busy week with a ton of work to do plus things on every night so I'm looking forward to a bit of down time this weekend.  I have a few things I need to do, most importantly have a call with the editor whose going to give me feedback on Guide Us, but I should still find some time to relax.  I hope.

The anthology I have a story in has a cover.  Do you want to see it?  I think it's kind of pretty....




I'm not 100% sure what the release date is yet, but I think it's in the next few weeks, so I'll keep you posted.

And that's about it for me this week.  What are you celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment