Sunday, June 11, 2023

Weekly Goals 12-6-23

 I have a busy week ahead of me.  I realised over the weekend I'm not home any nights this week until Friday!  Plus, I'm the only one in my team at work this week.  Yikes!

So, I'm not going to set any writing goals for myself other than getting everything I can out of the editor call on Sunday.  Then I'll work out a plan to get everything I need to get done, done.

And this week, I'll just try to get through everything I need to do and pick up anything that gets thrown my way.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a good plan with all you're doing this week. I don't have any big goals this week. Just plugging away at everything like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weeks always sound busy to me!

    ReplyDelete