Sunday, September 1, 2024

Weekly Goals 2-9-24

 I got a little bit of writing done over the weekend, which was good.  I feel like I'm back into Harley's headspace, so will be able to continue on with this in the next few weeks.  I enjoyed the writing too, which is always good.  I definitely feel like there is a lot I need to change in what I've already written, but I'm going to forge on to the end first, because it's easier to change stuff earlier on once I know how things play out in the rest of the book.

So, my goal this week is to write more this week.  I hope to be able to take a day off next week to write, but need to see what I have on before I can commit to that.

I have my first real training for being a spin instructor on Wednesday morning, so I have that to work towards too.  Must go through the tracks I've learned again before then so I can make sure I know what I'm doing.  When I showed the tutor that I'd learned the choreo on Saturday, I missed one section in the first track because I thought I was one chorus further ahead than I actually was.  D'oh!

And that's about it for goals this week.  What do you hope to achieve?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the writing and the spin class. If only you could combine the two.

    ReplyDelete