Thursday, September 26, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 27-9-24




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And I have absolutely nothing (except the usual chores etc) planned.

My son's band had a gig on Wednesday which I went to.  They were really good (not that I'm at all biased) and there was a really good crowd which was amazing for them.

I did another practice teaching session and it went well.  I have a few technical things to work on, but I'm feeling fairly confident I can do it.  I actually think it will be easier in front of a class than just for the trainer.

I haven't had a chance to get any more writing done during the week, but I plan to do some more over the weekend.  I think I'll skip forward or write a new scene further back that I think I need to write because I'm kind of wallowing in the scene I've been working on.  Maybe that will help unstick me!

I also want to try and do some reading.  I've been reading the same book for close to 3 weeks now, which is very unlike me!  I usually read 3 books a week!  I've been on kind of a reading slump recently - nothing has really excited me for quite a while.  If you've read anything that's blown you away recently, please share...  I need something amazing to break my streak of pretty blah books.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments: