Friday, September 20, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 20-9-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And I had today off to write which makes it a long weekend.

I had a good writing day and finished writing the couple of scenes I wanted to add earlier in the book.  I feel much better about the early part of the book now (although I know there is still work that needs to be done) and will keep going now.  I'm almost at the climax.

I taught my first practice class on Wednesday.  It wasn't so bad...  I till need to work on not slowing down or speeding up when I start talking, and I need to add a couple of things to my "script".  I have another practice class to teach this coming week, so I'll have to do some work on that over the weekend.

Hoping to get a bit more writing time in this weekend, but may not be able to squeeze it in.  It's looking like a busy one...

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment