Monday, April 8, 2019

Weekly Goals 8-4-19

Not quite sure how, but I missed writing my goals yesterday.  Maybe because I have a streaming cold and feel like garbage.

And I still have to go to work because there is some big stuff happening that I have to be part of.

Yay!

So this week, I'm not going to set any major goals because I feel like I'm going to be falling into bed as soon as I get home to try and recover from this lurgy.

I'm trying to find my way back into the book I was trying to finish before the Christchurch shooting.  I left it for a couple of weeks because it was too depressing to work on when I was already reeling from that, but now I'm going back to it and hope to write the 20K or so it needs to be finished over the next few weeks.

I'm also going to continue submitting my short fiction to publications.  I have so much of it sitting around on my hard drive, it might as well go out and see if it can find a place in the world.

But other than that, I'm just going to try and shake this cold so I can get back to my regular life.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no, not a cold. No wonder you're late. Definitely take it easy this week. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you said is very valid.
    I enjoyed reading
    Thank you for sharing

    New post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/04/thank-yourself-i-want-to-thank-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about feeling crappy. Use what free time you have to rest and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a headache yesterday, all day, but it cleared up once I had the chance to rest, so that was good.

    ReplyDelete