Tuesday, April 16, 2019

And now for something completely different...

I've never done this before, but recently I was approached by a company called Literary Book Gifts who offered me a free pair of writing gloves if I'd write a review for them.  As winter is coming and I always have cold hands, I thought I'd give it a shot!  This is not going to be a regular thing on the blog - back to book reviews next week - but as once off, I thought it was worth a shot.

So these are the gloves:



I really like these gloves.  They're fingerless, obviously, so you can still be nimble on the keyboard, but unlike other fingerless gloves that make my hands sore after a while, because these have nothing between the fingers, I don't get that soreness and crampy feeling.  It's like not wearing gloves at all, except your hands and wrists are toasty warm.

They are going to be so handy through the winter when our office is chilly, when my writing room is cold and for wearing outside when it's cold and I still need to be able to make my phone work.

They're also super-soft because they're cashmere, almost luxurious to wear.

I ordered mine in 'heather purple', and they're actually really bright purple, but I don't mind because purple is my favourite color.

I'd recommend these for winter writing.  You can buy them here if you're looking for a pair.


1 comment:

  1. They look nice. I have a pair of fingerless gloves to wear during writing if needed, but I knitted them myself.

    ReplyDelete