Thursday, April 25, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 26-4-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Another long weekend!

Because we had Anzac Day on Thursday, I decided to take Friday off work so I could have a second four-day weekend.  If course it means the two days in the middle I did have to work were insane, but I guess that's the price you pay for the extra time off.

I feel like I'm finally on a roll with finishing the book and actually wrote a good chunk yesterday.  Hopefully I can do the same today and tomorrow and make some real headway toward finishing the damn thing.  I know there will be a lot of editing to do once it's done, but that's okay.

One of my sons is back from his holiday, so I plan to do something with him today.  The other gets back on Sunday, just in time to go and see the symphony orchestra play the score to The Empire Strikes Back live.  I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I do love films with live music and because the kids are such huge Star Wars fans I thought this might be something a little different we could do together.

School starts again on Monday.  Somehow these holidays haven't felt nearly as long and painful as they usually do.  Probably because I've been on holiday for part of it, and the kids have both been away for parts.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. The music to Star Wars is so epic, so it'll be fun even if you're not a fan. Have a nice long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete