Friday, April 5, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 5-4-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has been a stupidly long week and I haven't managed to find any time or energy to write which is irritating.  But I did submit a few short stories to publications, so I guess I have that going for me.

Winter appears to have crashed in on us, and it's cold and wet and windy and looks like it's going to stay that way all weekend.  My poor son is going on an overnight hike today too, with his school's tramping club.  I imagine it might put him off tramping forever which is a shame, because he just got into it.

My partner is working all weekend, so that leaves me and the younger one on our own.  I think I'll take him to the movies, just so we can get out of the house for a while.  If it stops raining long enough for us to get there....  I'm wondering if I will even be able to get to the gym today!

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. How can winter crash on you when it's still up here making everything cold? Is it just winter everywhere now?

    Have a fun weekend! Hopefully the rain will stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of the first week of the A-to-Z! That's how I originally discovered your blog, of course, and I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your submissions.

    ReplyDelete