Sunday, April 14, 2019

Weekly Goals 15-4-19

I didn't get very much done last week with being sick and having to work anyway, so this week needs to be better.  I did get some writing done yesterday, but it wasn't enough to make up for a whole week of nothing.

So this week, the goal is to do something.  It doesn't have to be much - just a chapter or two, maybe.  I seem to have fallen out of my routine for writing, partly because I don't have any stories just burning to be told, and partly because my time and energy for it just don't seem to be as strong as they used to be.

I need to turn this around.  But with the long Easter weekend ahead, I hope to get some work done.  Everyone is going to be away except me, so I'll have the house to myself and no excuse to be distracted.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. You should be able to get something done, even if it's just a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it wasn't really "nothing". It was "being sick". That is something, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get much writing done last week either. Too much going on. This week is calmer, so yesterday I was able to get some writing in. Today is arts and crafts day, so I'm focusing on that creative endeavor.

    ReplyDelete